This role encompasses the full spectrum of Digital marketing ownership for our new brand. We are looking for an energetic individual contributor to take up this role.
- Build online presence for Machint by adopting to the best digital strategies
- Build and manage social media pages (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) and follow-up with regular updates
- Total website management in-terms of updates, posting jobs, blog pages and keeping up to the trend.
- Run Google analytics and explore ways to improvise the website performance (clicks/visits)
- Plan and implement SEO, SEM, Google AdWords, PPC for the brand.
- Run a range is digital campaigns to attract employees (Recruitment), Clients and keep all the industry stakeholders stay tuned.
- Manage the design of collaterals, newsletters by liaising with the right people to obtain the content.
- Content management, story writing and proof reading documents, contracts and business presentations, as per the needs.
- Support teams with email campaigns, designs, photographs, videos as per the needs. Liaison with 3rd party vendors whenever needed.
- Degree in Design or Marketing or mass communications
- 1-2 years if experience in similar kind of roles. Agency background preferred
- Great attention to detail, creative and digitally proactive
- Good communication skills – especially with written and presenting
|Job Category||SOFTWARE PROFESSIONALS|